Recognized by Gartner® as a Visionary in the 2022 Magic QuadrantTM!
We’re honored that Gartner has positioned brightfin as a Visionary in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global.
Get your complimentary copy of the report to learn more.
Finally, a TEM + ITFM partner that exceeds expectations
We understand the pain of working with lackluster Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and IT Financial Management (ITFM) partners. And let’s face it, the traditional TEM model sucks. Systems are cobbled together, people don’t do what they say they will, SLAs are rarely met, and you can’t get answers when you need them. Not with brightfin.
- One singular platform for mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses
- Expert advice the moment you need it
- SLAs achieved
- Natively integrated with ServiceNow
No more painful TEM migrations
The average IT team changes Telecom Expense Management (TEM) providers every 2-3 years. That’s a painful process to go through. The brightfin platform has a 99% retention rate, which means you won’t have to go through another painful switch any time soon. Also, you can start using our platform without paying a dime until your existing TEM contract ends.
IT teams are our unsung heroes
We think it’s time to sing. We help the rest of your company recognize IT as the rockstars you are. With brightfin by your side, you’ll always:
- Be secure that your expense data is accurate and up-to-date
- Get help quickly from a team of experts
- Optimize IT costs and improve workflows
Expert guidance. Fast.
Consider us your IT expense management guide. We’re here to make expense management effortless while showing the rest of your company the true value that IT provides.
- Answers to your questions by our team of mobile, fixed, and cloud experts
- Easy expense allocation by department, initiative, location, and more.
- Simple self-service portals your team will love
- Reliable Services as an extension of your internal team
A self-service experience your team will LOVE
When a team member needs help with their mobile device, we help you deliver an experience they’ll rave about. Simple, easy-to-use self-service portals right inside of the ITSM they’re already accustom to using, which means no extra training is required. New orders, upgrades, plan changes, and more – all with configurable rules according to your policies.
How it works
- Get it touch with us for a quick demo.
- Choose your deployment model. If you want to natively integrate your expenses with ServiceNow data for easy allocations, great. If you’d prefer a standalone platform, that’s cool too.
- Long before your existing TEM contract ends, we’ll load all of your invoice data into our platform so you can get up-to-speed before your current contract expires.
- We’ll help you set up your self-service portal according to your team’s policies for ordering, changing plans, delivery, app configuration, and more.
- Start rocking and rolling like the IT hero you are.
Our pledge to you
- We know switching TEM providers is not fun. The good news is that 99% of brightfin customers stick with us year-over-year, so this will very likely be the last move you need to make.
- We’ll onboard you during your current TEM contract so you can use our platform without having to pay for two systems at once.
- We’ll go above and beyond to find wasted or misused spend to help you continue to save money year-over-year.
- Unlike other TEMs, we’ll be transparent with our bill pay rebates and pass the savings along to you.
- We’re here to provide expert advice and guidance any time you need it.
Intrigued? Let us know. We promise to be passionate...not pushy :)
“brightfin and ServiceNow gave us complete mobile transparency, allowing us to streamline internal tasks and shut down several legacy systems to substantially reduce operating costs.”IT Services Director
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from brightfin. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global, Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Alexandra Chavez,16th May 2022.