Carlisle Construction Materials eliminates 90% of tedious, manual IT management while driving a better employee experience.
Managing the IT needs of over 2,400 people globally and across 31 plants in North America and Europe, presents a complex challenge. With only one person in procurement managing all of Carlisle’s mobile devices manually through email, spreadsheets, and carrier portals, the situation quickly became overwhelming.
“Our lag times were huge and our customer service was way down”, said Dawn McClure, IT Manager of Global Service Delivery. “We uncovered about $250k per year being wasted on terminated employees with active lines and other nonessential spend.”
Download the full case study to learn how they:
- Automatically audit, reconcile and allocate mobile invoices
- Automate carrier cost optimizations for plans and features
- Give employees full cost visibility with portals and analytics for End Users, Managers, and Admins
- Order new mobile devices and services
- Suspend and disconnect mobile services
- Integrated Microsoft Intune via brightfin’s APIs which enable device information in and out of the CMDB, as well as Intune actions (enrollments, wipe, lock, change passcodes, etc.