At this point, you’re probably wondering what we do.
We’re an IT expense management company that allows you to bring all of your mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses into one singular platform that is built natively on ServiceNow. In fact, we’re the ONLY technology expense management company that is fully integrated with ServiceNow.
With brightfin, you can track mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses while:
- reducing your IT spend
- making your team more efficient with digitized workflows
- gaining transparency across your entire IT ecosystem
We typically save our clients more money than they pay us for our services.
It’s a win all around.
We made this video for you
Can we have an informal chat to see if there may be a fit (10 min max)?
650+ companies trust us with their IT expense management
Be careful – it can be mind blowing
When your team finds out everything that brightfin can do for them, well…they might be pretty surprised. By being Built on Now, we’re natively integrated with the ITSM that you’re already using. This means we can easily pull information in from your ServiceNow instance that allows us to allocate IT expenses by department or even strategic initiative. Imagine that – being able to see exactly how much IT spend is going to each department and each company initiative. The first step to driving change is true transparency into the situation.
What does it mean to be “Built On Now?
IT expenses should be managed in the same system that IT departments deliver all of their IT services and employees request IT services and equipment. All of this takes place in the ITSM (IT Service Management) tool. ServiceNow has quickly become the leading ITSM platform at the heart of fortune 500 companies. Whether you are a ServiceNow customer or not, brightfin can integrate seamlessly with your ITSM.
- Fast implementations: data that is already integrated with ServiceNow (HRIS, ERP) is available immediately for use
- Unified user experiences: employees gain a standardized, consumer-grade user experience on ServiceNow
- Flexibility and control: customers can easily drive additional value with low/no code workflows to make TEM processes work better for their business
- Streamlined work: digital workflows enable work that requires multiple parties to be handled with speed and ease