A free guide for you:
- How to optimize IT spend
- Why the traditional TEM model sucks
- How to get full visibility across all IT expenses
- Expert guidance when you need it
- Tales of IT heroes
Plus: 5 IT spending trends all IT leaders need to know
Download this free resource:
A 30 second video for you:
We understand the pain of working with lackluster TEM + ITFM partners
Let’s face it, the traditional TEM model sucks. Systems are cobbled together, people don’t do what they say they will, SLAs are rarely met, and you can’t get answers when you need them. Not with brightfin.
- One singular platform for mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses
- Expert advice the moment you need it
- SLAs achieved
- Natively integrated with ServiceNow
Normally, clients change TEM providers every 2-3 years. brightfin has a 99% retention rate with our amazing group of clients.
How it works
- Download the PDF we made for you.
- Get it touch with us for a quick demo.
- Choose your deployment model. If you want to natively integrate your expenses with ServiceNow data for easy allocations, great. If you’d prefer a standalone platform, that’s cool too.
- Long before your existing TEM contract ends, we’ll load all of your invoice data into our platform so you can use it risk-free until your current contract expires.
- We’ll help you set up your self-service portal according to your team’s policies for ordering, changing plans, delivery, app configuration, and more.
- Start rocking and rolling like the IT hero you are.
Our pledge to you
- We know switching TEM providers is not fun. The good news is that 99% of brightfin customers stick with us year-over-year, so this will very likely be the last move you need to make.
- We’ll onboard you during your current TEM contract so you can use our platform without having to pay for two systems at once.
- We’ll go above and beyond to find wasted or misused spend to help you continue to save money year-over-year.
- Unlike other TEMs, we’ll be transparent with our bill pay rebates and pass the savings along to you.
- We’re here when you need us and we’re happy to share what our clients say about our expert advice and guidance.