Trends and tips for optimizing IT budgets year-over-year
We just compiled the ultimate guide for healthcare IT professionals! This thing is jam-packed with research, industry trends, and tips for optimizing your IT budget. Check out this 19-page resource to learn more.
With brightfin, you’ll be able to track mobile, fixed, and cloud expenses in one unified platform while:
- reducing your IT spend
- making your team more efficient with digitized workflows
- gaining transparency across your entire IT ecosystem
It’s a win-win-win.
brightfin allows Montefiore to track all IT investments inside of ServiceNow while getting actionable insights on how to optimize IT spend
Trusted by the best
Be careful – it can be mind blowing
When your team finds out everything that brightfin can do for them, well…they might be pretty surprised. By being Built on Now, we’re natively integrated with the ITSM that you’re already using. This means we can easily pull information in from your ServiceNow instance that allows us to allocate IT expenses by department or even strategic initiative. Imagine that – being able to see exactly how much IT spend is going to each department and each company initiative. The first step to driving change is true transparency into the situation.
What does it mean to be “Built On Now?
IT expenses should be managed in the same system that IT departments deliver all of their IT services and employees request IT services and equipment. All of this takes place in the ITSM (IT Service Management) tool. ServiceNow has quickly become the leading ITSM platform at the heart of fortune 500 companies. Whether you are a ServiceNow customer or not, brightfin can integrate seamlessly with your ITSM.
- Fast implementations: data that is already integrated with ServiceNow (HRIS, ERP) is available immediately for use
- Unified user experiences: employees gain a standardized, consumer-grade user experience on ServiceNow
- Flexibility and control: customers can easily drive additional value with low/no code workflows to make TEM processes work better for their business
- Streamlined work: digital workflows enable work that requires multiple parties to be handled with speed and ease